0

First OBGYN appointment!

7 weeks, 5 days. Baby is a blueberry this week! Awwwww! :)

I had my first OBGYN appointment today. Not too eventful, but exciting to have my first one! All I really did was answer a bunch of questions about my medical history and give more samples of my urine and blood. How lovely! ;) This time, though, I really almost fainted while giving blood. I am hoping that there won't be too many more of these appointments where they want to stick me, because I am bound to drop to the ground one of these days!

But, I did find out a lot about what I should and should not do, eat, take, etc., what to expect from here on out, and what will be happening at my next OBGYN appointment, next Wednesday! I should be having an exam, a doppler done to hear the heartbeat (yay!), and a sonogram only if there is a problem with hearing the heartbeat!

I'll write more next Wednesday after I actually find out some information at my next appointment!

0 comments:

Followers

 

What is to come... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates