0

Almost there!!!












WOW! I CAN NOT believe that we are already at 37 weeks-- only three weeks to go! The back aches all the time, the feet are swollen as marshmallows, and a full night's sleep is already a distant memory. (Sigh...) I think I am done with the pregnancy thing already! However, it has been THE most amazing experience in the world. Baby boy is full of elbows and knees that are constantly poking and prodding my belly and ribs. I can't wait to meet him and see those little parts in person and to see who he is! Things are busier than ever around here. Mike and I have officially settled into our new home, although there are a ton of finishing touches that are left to do! We almost have the nursery set up, minus a few shelves and pictures to hang! And my job is keeping me crazy busy, which I am loving, but boy am I looking forward to maternity leave already! ;) That is all for now, but I am posting photos of the belly and the nursery!






0 comments:

Followers

 

What is to come... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates