
It is officially March. I can not believe that we have made it so far, given all of the ups and downs that have taken place since I started this blog of "What is to Come." Back in July, we had no idea of what was headed our way and where life would take us. The moves, the losses, the career changes, the growth... And here we are, less than a week away from baby boy's due date. I look back at all of the posts and pictures and can hardly fathom where life has taken us. What a long strange trip it has been, and I am sure it is only bound to be full of continued surprises as we look ahead. I have learned so much about myself and life over the past nine months and am grateful for every twist and turn and where we have finally landed. And the journey has made Mike and I stronger together than I could have even thought imaginable. We are in such a good place to welcome baby boy into this world and I am eager, excited, and anxious to see what will continue to come for us once he gets here!
I think everything is in place (as much as it can be for now) and I am ready for him to go ahead and make his move! Put a fork in me, I am done. ;) I even purchased a new camera, as I don't fully trust the old one that I have had. We also have a great video camera that we got for Christmas to tape baby boy once he arrives! YAY! I have updated pictures of his nursery, with a few changes in furniture placement and some new decor up on the walls. I even painted some letters of his name and put them up over his crib (!!), but of course, I had to cover it up... since we are still top secret on baby boy's name. However, his universal nick name of "Baby Boy King" or "BBK" as he is affectionately referred to, is quite catchy and may stick long after he is here! :) As we count down the days, I will try and post regularly to let you know how things are (or are not) progressing... Chances are, if you see a lull in posting for more than a day or two, then we will hope that it is due to me being preoccupied with a few day stint in the hospital rather than sheer laziness! Everyone cross your fingers that the day gets here sooner than later, okay?! :)

1 comments:
The nursery looks so adorable. You are READY! In more ways than one. I can't wait to hear the news - and his name! Miss you!
Post a Comment