1

Settling in

Well, Mike and I have finally settled into an apartment of our own and everything is almost unpacked. The most exciting thing about having a place of our "own" is that we can really start planning for baby and decorating the nursery as soon as we find out if baby is a "she" or a "he" on Friday!! We are SO excited!!! It looks like the majority of you still think baby is a girl! For some reason, I feel like baby is a boy. But I can't wait for the mystery to unravel in a few days! Baby is the size of a canteloupe right now and I am officially at the half-way mark of the pregnancy. 20 weeks-- can you believe it?! It has gone so fast! Especially with all of the other things going on in our lives! Holy cow! ;) And today is Mike and I's second anniversary. It is so hard to believe that two years exactly have passed since we were married and now we are expanding our family even more. It's been a good week, and I hope and pray that the rest of the week continues on such a wonderful path. Lord knows, we need it to! :) Will post Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary and can't wait to hear the news on Friday!

Followers

 

What is to come... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates