0

Nothing new, yet nothing is the same!

Sorry it has been awhile... again. Nothing new has been happening with baby-- we still have two weeks before we will know if baby is a boy or girl. We are soooooo eager to know! However, things keep on moving and shaking outside of baby's world. Mike and I are moving, again. We are still going to be in Tampa, but our temporary housing situation turned out to be even more temporary than we had anticipated. The person whose house we have been staying in for the month is now moving back home at the end of the month. Soooooo, Mike and I scurried around and found an apartment to call home for a year. I'll share the address and all via email soon! This means that I may be even more MIA until we get settled into the new place and get Internet, etc. established. But do not worry, no matter WHAT, I will post on Friday, October 24th about baby's gender! :) And on one more side note, I found out today that I passed the national exam for my psychology licensure (YAY!!!). Now I just have the (easier) state exam to take ASAP and I will (hopefully) be a fully functioning, independent licensed psychologist before the year is over! What a CRAZY year. ;)

0 comments:

Followers

 

What is to come... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates