0
Still nothing new on the baby front. We have the sonogram on Friday, so I'll be sure to post photos after the appointment! We are around 12 weeks and 3 days right now. Here's another belly shot-- NOTHING fits anymore and I have succumbed to wearing maternity clothes already! :) As for other changes, still no word on my missing cat, Ellie. We are hopeful that she will return or is at least in the good hands of some other family. :( Mike and I decided to get another kitten in the mean time-- it is just too quiet and lonely
without a furbaby around. Her name is Zoe and she is an 8 week old kitten we rescued from an "orphanage" of sorts for abandoned kittens. She is actually such a mix of Ellie and Noey and FULL of life-- which is what Zoe means... "Life." We thought it was appropriate since we are really starting a whole new life here in Tampa, in every sense of the word!
Changes...
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment