0

We made it... sort of

Wow--what a week of ups and downs. Mike and I are finally in Tampa, as of last night. We're happy to finally be off the road, but now comes the unpacking and settling in. Ugh. As I stated in my last post, we had a sad start to this move after putting Noey down. Well, things progressively got worse while we were in Jacksonville, because our other cat, Ellie, somehow managed to get lost and must have snuck out of my parents' house. We haven't seen her since Monday night and we had to go ahead and leave Jacksonville yesterday without her. :( We have signs up all around my parents' neighborhood and have everyone hunting for her. I guess I will call the Humane Society as well to see if anyone turned her in. There is no other word to describe the situation than just plan sucky, to be honest. The hurricane/ tropical storm is supposed to hit Jacksonville tonight, so I hope that someone has at least taken her in or she has some sort of safe shelter.

So, like I said, we have had a terrible start to the move here. Thankfully, all of those terrible events were not ominous of our doctor's appointment this morning. Mike and I went to our new OBGYN for our initial appointment down here. They won't be doing a sonogram until next Friday, but they did do a doppler and we could hear the heart beat!!!!!!! A very loud woosh, woosh, woosh! So amazing! Baby is at 11 weeks right now (almost 12) and the size of a lime! It looks like things are almost in the clear for us and baby, thankfully, and we will have a new photo to post next weekend that will hopefully look like more than a rock! :)

0 comments:

Followers

 

What is to come... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates