0

Week 15!

Week 15: "Your baby is a naval orange! Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements."

Hard to believe we are already this far. So exciting! My belly is bloated beyond belief and I simply feel like I ate too much constantly throughout the day! I guess I have to get used to this feeling -- it's only going to get bigger! ;) I have been quite out of breath these days, and to make matters worse, I happened to catch the mother of all colds last week and I am still battling it out. No kidding that pregnancy changes everything. Just being sick is a whole new dilemma-- what medicine I can or can not take, sleeping even less through the night, (not only do I have to pee every three hours, now I wake myself up wheezing!), etc. Poor baby has probably been bouncing around in there like a trampoline with all the coughing I've been doing. However, besides that, everything else seems to be going fine.

In other areas, Ellie is officially back home and she and Zoe and adjusting well to each other. A little "sibling" rivalry and a few catfights later, and now they just play and chase each other around the house. Guess it's good practice for the future with kids, eh? ;) And besides that, I'm still slowly starting things up at my new job and preparing for my licensure exam in two weeks and Mike is finally starting to get a few interviews rolling in, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that we'll have some kind of income coming in within the next year! ;)

0 comments:

Followers

 

What is to come... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates