0
This has been quite a week all around! It was my official first week at work... well... I wouldn't really call it "work" because all I did was observe and have meetings.... and I wouldn't really call it a "week" of it, since I had Monday off, and tomorrow off, and was really only in the office for a total of 15 hours all together... if that! ;) But, it went well and I am eager to get my hands dirty! And, I finally jumped the hurdle of sharing the baby news with the new boss-- whew! I wanted to spill the beans every day, but there was never the right time. So I finally told him today and he was very supportive thankfully! It's great to get it off of my shoulders and now I can actually wear all of the maternity clothes that have taken over my closet without having to suck my belly into my typical clothes! As you can see, the belly has begun to pop out a little and nothing fits anymore. Today I am around 13 weeks and 4 days, which is so hard to believe! I am officially in my second trimester!! Still another three weeks until my next doctor's appointment, so there will probably not be much t
o report baby wise until then, but will keep you posted. And on a different note, but still related to family, the most amazing thing happened yesterday. My parents called Wednesday morning to tell me that the found my runaway cat, Ellie!!! She was missing for two and a half weeks, during a tropical storm, in an unfamilar area, and she came BACK! We are besides ourselves with excitement! So now Zoe will have a big sister like she was supposed to! :) Mike returned to Jacksonville for the weekend to pick her up and she'll be safe in our arms again!
What a week!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment