2

It's been a while



Well it has been some time since I last updated the blog, but I have been pretty busy studying for my Psychology licensure exam. Yuck. I took it on Friday and I am SO glad to have it out of the way, but MY GOD, what a beast of an exam. It will be at least two weeks, I think, before I find out how I did. If I pass, then there is a state exam left and that is it. If not, well at least I can take it again after dishing out more dough. We will see! Besides that, still trying to get over my cold (three weeks now?!) and we had another OBGYN appointment on Thursday. Nothing exciting, really. The doppler was done and baby's heartbeat still sounds good and strong and they drew some blood (I didn't faint or cry for once!) to do a few prenatal tests. That's it. We go back on October 24th for the next appointment and we will find out the sex then!! From the looks of the poll, a lot of you are thinking girl. I have a gut feeling that it is a boy, but kind of do hope it is a girl, to be truthful. ;) Guess the next few weeks will have many unknowns answered for us, from our professional lives to baby! As of right now, baby is about to enter her 17th (!!) week. Apparently, "baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints." Within the next few weeks, I should feel baby move! WOW-- maybe then it will feel even more real!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on finishing the EPPP! Let me know how you felt! I KNOW you did awesome!!!! Phew - what a load off, right???

Anonymous said...

Update us!!

Followers

 

What is to come... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates